How much do you remember?
This fun quiz will test your memory about the learning material in Prepare for Success. At the end of the quiz you can see how you did.
Choose an answer to these questions about Prepare for Success to see how good your memory is. When you have finished, read the feedback to check your answers.
1. What was the topic of Tarek's seminar presentation, which you watched in 'Skills for presenting in seminars'?
2. In 'Your relationship with your tutors' what was the name and nationality of the student interviewed about his tutors?
3. How much time does Imelda have to produce an essay for her course in 'Managing your course work'?
4. Do you remember Lars' reading list for his essay in 'Reading for your course'? What was the topic of his essay?
5. In 'Listening to lectures' what was the topic of the MBA lecture that you listened to?
6. In 'Using study time effectively' you organised a day in the life of Carlos, an international student. How many timetabled sessions for his course did Carlos have that day?
7. Which of these is NOT a correct way of using what you read in your academic writing?
8. What was the first name of Dr Hauge, the tutor who talked about using technology on her course in 'Preparing for online study'?
Send us your feedback please
Finally, here is one last task for you to do. Please spend a few minutes giving us you feedback on Prepare for Success. This will help us to improve the toolkit in the future.
Open this link to send us your views. We look forward to hearing from you!