What did you learn?
This short quiz will help you test yourself about some of the learning material in Prepare for Success. At the end of the quiz you can see how you did.
Choose an answer to these questions about Prepare for Success. When you have finished, read the feedback to check your answers.
1. Which of these is the best presentation technique?
2. What is the value of working collaboratively in groups with other students?
3. If you had been given a week to write a 2000-word essay, which of these would be the best approach?
4. Which of these is the best way to approach dealing with a course reading list?
5. What approach should you use while listening to lectures on your course?
6. What purpose is timetabled independent study intended to serve?
7. Which of these is an unacceptable way to use what you read (source material) in your academic writing?
8. What is online study likely to involve on a university taught course?
Send us your feedback please
Finally, here is one last task for you to do. Please spend a few minutes giving us you feedback on Prepare for Success. This will help us to improve the toolkit in the future.
Open this link to send us your views. We look forward to hearing from you!